Online Coding Classes for Kids & Teens
About Our Online Coding Classes for Kids & Teens
We are not yet another coding classes provider for kids. We believe that the basic foundation of computer-science/coding provided to children should be so effective that the child should be able to create whatever he or she wants independently, without the assistance of a teacher in the future. Our courses are the most comprehensive that you can find on the internet, providing the basic foundation of computer-science from flip-flops and registers to algorithmic thinking. We strive to make coding a tool for the child to understand and appreciate every technology around and to build a creative mindset. As computer-science engineers ourselves, we’re extremely passionate to impart practical knowledge to kids to enable them to be the future problem-solvers, thinkers and creators. We love to go the extra-mile to make kids understand comprehensively. Take a free trial class and check us out.
Live Teacher Student Interaction
- 1:1 & Group classes
- Class duration of 60 mins
- Flexibility for preferred time slots
- Regular feedback sessions
- Focus on basics of coding/computer-science
- Preparation support for Kids Coding Competitions
Latest Curriculum & Certificates
- Projects based on student’s creative interests and curiosity
- Adjusts to student’s pace of learning and application
- Most comprehensive coding and computer-science courses for kids under one roof
- Course completion certificates
- All teachers have Tech background
- Trained to understand individual learning type and adapt accordingly
- Enable the child to master the building-blocks of computers and coding
- M.Tech, B.Tech, and MCA Computer Science
- Class Quizzes to excite children and recap learnings, & free coding tests for kids
Why Parents & Kids love UnicMinds Classes?
Blogs on Kids Coding Learnings
What is the CogAT Test? The Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT) measures the level and pattern of cognitive development of a student compared to age mates and grade mates. The CogAT …
It is well proven now that block-based coding courses for kids is an effective and popular method for introducing programming concepts. With its user-friendly interface and visual components, block-based coding …
Children can benefit hugely from learning how to code and we saw plenty of examples of that in our previous blogs. In line with that, UnicMinds has launched free coding …
Frequently Asked Questions on Coding Classes for Kids & Tweens
Our instructors adapt accordingly to the kid and use examples and problems that the specific kid can relate to in his or her surroundings, school, and developmental environments. We saw that coding can be taught to kids ranging from 6 years old onwards successfully across the world. For younger kids, we typically start with block-based coding where the focus is more in developing logical and algorithmic thinking rather than syntax.
We at UnicMinds specialize in 1:1 focus for your child to master the concepts of computer science and specifically programming. We augment with school taught curriculums extremely well and help the child gain that extra edge in practical applicability of what they’re learning. Often schools don’t have time to focus on practical applicability of computer science and programming.