We’re introducing a fun course to initiate kids to coding/programming and at the same time to let the children have an exciting and fun learning experience about space physics that they’ll remember forever. This is a very short Space Program course for kids (15 days) and it is specifically designed for younger children who want to have a short and fun learning experience with coding. Children will learn about the basic mechanics of programming and they’ll learn the basics of satellites and other space objects (detailed curriculum shown below).
Space Program Course for Kids – Curriculum Overview
- Fun Introduction To Electro-magnetic Spectrum
- Universe Evolution, Constellations, Stars, Planets and Satellites
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Variables, Loops, Conditionals & Functions
- Exploring deep sky objects with a computer program
- Gravity Simulator Program
- Basics of X-ray Astronomy
- How Astronomers use computer programs & binary code to understand space?
- Exploring NASA Space Place & Space Program
- Basics of Rotational Inertia
- Exploring the International Space Station
- Fun Coding Project: Galaxy Navigation
- Fun Coding Project: Protecting planet X1 from Invaders
- Course Duration: 15 classes
- Course Fees: 6000 INR or 90 USD
- Platforms: Scratch, NASA Tools & Simulators
- Languages: Block-based coding
- Available only on request as of now, not available on website.
- Or Call/Whatsapp us at +91 9686961575 (India)
Hope this is useful, thank you for being with UnicMinds.